Plan a Campaign from Start to Finish
With the right tools, every company - small or large - has the potential for a fulfilling and successful campaign.
What should I do prior to our campaign?
- Attend United Way Employee Campaign Coordinator Training (2016 dates TBD)
- Meet with your United Way representative to develop a campaign strategy
- Consider incorporating a Leadership Giving campaign to increase success. The ECC Guide can help you get started
- Meet with your management and confirm commitment
- Establish a campaign goal
- Establish a committee, if needed
- Establish a campaign plan and timetable
- Schedule an agency speaker or tour, and/or a company volunteer project
What takes place during the campaign?
- Launch your campaign with a kickoff rally
- Present campaign materials at employee meetings
- Schedules special events and games for staff
- Follow up with employees unable to attend
- Update employees with campaign information
The campaign is over, now what?
- Tabulate results and submit to United Way staff
- Thank your committee, solicitors and employees who participated
- Nominate your workplace for a Best of Award
- Attend the United Way Campaign Celebration & Best of Awards
- Pat yourself on the back for a JOB WELL DONE.
New Hire? Click here to request for a New Employee Packet
Campaign Coordinator Guide
Top 10 Tips for Success
Download Campaign Order Form